Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm in love with this song. Haha, I rmbr Kamil used to be able to do a kick-ass impression of Macy Gray. You guys (with the exception of my excellent-memoried twinnie) probably don't rmbr him cos I mentioned him on my blog light years ago. Ah, he's in a super serious relationship with his gf of 3 years! Isn't this exciting? We're all settling down, some way or other. I think.

Interview in a bit. Gotta go shave my legs. Bleurgh. Being a malayalee girl has its downsides. Oh, Checkered was initially mildly shocked at the amount of hair I possess, but he's gotten over it. Almost. *nods*

Ragani! I miss you like how a starved doggy would miss a bone. Or boner. ;) Except now the whole doggy part doesn't make any sense, unless we're talkin abt that dog in Meet The Fockers.

Ah, I'll stop right here. Blog later. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment