Monday, January 25, 2010

Nephew #1 drew a picture of me and showed it to me saying, "This is angry Bakkamma". Sigh. He was such a disobedient 4-yr-old over the weekend and my patience, tho often almost infinite, decided to tremble and burn at the 8457934th re-realisation that not being able to get a child to listen to you SUCKS. My heart did feel a sniffly pull when I once saw his little face change while I stared and barked down at it.

Ah, thank god I'm not married. Okay I still am, but I mean thank god I'm not gonna stay married now, and have ages to go till I've to start thinkin abt having kids. Blame my sisters for exposing me to the world of parenting which seems to, to a third party, translate to lack of personal time, personal space, personal anything. Ah, but I've promised myself I'll have better parenting techniques. My nephews sleep anytime between 11pm to 1am. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ME.

Oh, I just re-read what I wrote. 'Bakkamma' is a meaningless name my nephew specially gave me. :-D Aiyah. I love his Ben10-loving little backside. Still rmbr the time I teared when he was about 3 months old and smiled in his sleep in my arms. His eyelids were fluttering; some dream about milk and big, loving faces, probably.

Twinnie's gone back. I miss her not-little-at-all backside. Ah, I'll probably/hopefully be seeing her in half a year, so that's not so bad. Oh and Ragani! No news from you at all. Reply, BITCH! That 'BITCH!' drips with creamy off-white doses of longing and love. Shit, that sounds so wrong.

Ah. I need to be on the phone.

Kay. Meet up soon? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment