Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SICK! Sick sick sick.

Not terribly sick, actually. I'm just sniffling and coughing like a deranged monkey with a cold would. The weather is mad. One moment the sun will be beating you down, hot-freezing the air so that no tree will be moving and every hair of yours will be in place, getting frizzier by the minute (popping like popcorn, maybe?) and the next moment will see you shivering and wishing you brought a jacket out with you while you watch branches sway violently, and sometimes a branch or two quit hanging on for dear life and fall right of its tree. How...thrilling.

Time to go to the clinic! Persuaded Jay to take half the day off, so that I'll have company while grocery shopping. Baking apple pie for tmr's family gathering! Jay's side of the family. I suppose I'm in the mood to impress more than I already have. Haha. That is, provided the apple pie doesn't suck horribly.

Let you know how the pie turns out, and if it's any decent, I'll put the recipe up. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment