Despo teenagers. How irritating.
Me : Good afternoon.
Him: Hello, can I speak to Agnes Ching?
Me : There's no such person working here.
Him: No Agnes there ah?
Me : No.
Him: She was there last week.
Me : Agnes was here last week?
Him: Yah...umm...can you give me her number?
Me : May I know where you're calling from?
Him: I'm calling from...er...Hougang.
Me : Okaaaay. May I have your name, please?
Him: Errr. Errrrrrrrr...
Me : Who are you?!
Him: Uh...I am Ryan.
Me : Okay. What do you need her number for?
Him: I need to call her...to tell her something.
Me : Oh. I can't give you her number. Cos I dunno who you're taking about.
Him: You cannot give me her number because you dunno who?
Me : Yah. I dunno who Agnes is, so I cannot give you her number.
Him: Oh...what's your name?
Me : I'm Dhanya.
Him: Yoursdhanya?
Me : I. AM. Dhanya.
Him: Oh...can I have your number?
Me : MY number?
Him: Ok ok nvm...YOU'RE HOT! Bye!
3 min later,
Me : Good afternoon.
Him No.2: I am Haaa..haaa...HALIM. Can I have Agnes' number?
Me : (audible sigh) Your friend called just now. There is no Agnes.
Him No.2: Oh oh. Ok ok. Bye bye.
Me : Bye.
Who the fuck is this Agnes?
No comments:
Post a Comment