Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nazz: (about some unknown person) His handwriting sucks lah. Like his mother's ass.

----------------------------------------


That's a slightly crazy tee. I like!



Spiral staircase at work.



Weird shit alert!



Weird shit alert 2!



This little backside of mine is now in nursery!



Remnants of Peizhi's meal, artistically transformed by Esther.



Her dad's lorry is such fun!


----------------------------------------

I'm just so, so lazy these days. Any free time I get, I wanna sit down somewhere, and stone. You can blame it on the new swimming term which needs my whole department to work through its January weekends. It. SUCKS. I'm keeping myself happy thinking of the off days I can claim, and of the marvellous smoked salmon pasta dish I had on Saturday and Sunday at CDANS.

Ah, speaking of food. I had the biggest dinner I've had in ages. My colleagues and I headed down to eastern lagoon or some shit like that for dinner, and dishes after dishes AFTER dishes kept magically appearing. The indian muslim food Nazz and I ordered for everyone arrived last, which was received with groans and moans. Oh, and the indian rojak was expensive, but quite good. I now owe myself 7 consecutive days of using the rowing machine. Like that's ever gonna happen.

Bleuurrghhhyaaaawwn.

On account of my tiredness and inability to truly concentrate, I'll now retire before I let you know exactly how broke I am. Oh, my line's been cut. Mail me for my temporary number.

No comments:

Post a Comment