I can't bring myself to finish up the work I brought home. It's this powerpoint presentation on the eco system around my adventure centre and I'm finishing up the part about trees. The types of trees we have, their uses, origins, and such. I'm up at 3am on a Friday morning doing a report on TREES.
Kill me.
Pls be sure to get the nail polish off my toes when you're done, tho. I heard nails continue growing on a body a while after it's dead. Wldn't wanna have my nails looking bad. Oh, I like white flowers.
And now my mind wanders a little gravely into the topic of death. Obviously, I'm thinking of my own. Trying to imagine how it'll affect the ppl around me. Do you do that too? It's a sick habit, but I get a kick out of it. It's for sure that there'll be a number of unhappy ppl (since I'm a joy to be around), so I suppose my twisted musings make me feel more loved than I already do. What I hate to speculate on is what the death of others will do to me, cos once I get really into it, I'll start tearing, and there goes my mood for the next hour.
Argh. So stupid!
Shit. This sucks. Trees momentarily suck. Thanks for the oxygen and wood and helping us stay alive and all but really, must there be so many different kinds of you? Wait, you're God's innocent and voiceless creation. I'm not in the position to criticize you, even if for a while. Humans suck. Always seeking knowledge and anally wanting more more more. Didn't Cate Blanchett's character in the latest Indiana Jones movie receive too much knowledge and physically burst into smithereens? Or something?
I suppose I should go back to doing that damned powerpoint file.
No comments:
Post a Comment