Wah, I just typed my password out without looking at the keyboard! Not bad at all.
I'm jogging on saturday with the Kabbyness. I know, I'm still struggling to digest the fact that I, Dhanya Nair, will be jogging. At bedok reservoir too. The only place I've ever jogged/ran besides home(I go round and round and round like the Sugababes) is school, and that's cos I was forced to. In actual fact, I like running; it's just that after a few minutes of it, it starts seeming like a bad idea and I'd badly want to get a taxi home. Kabby'll probably be hours ahead of me cos she's got amazonian legs like my mom. You know, there's a lot of good genes that I didn't receive from that woman. Only got the teeth that jut out, a smile that's too big, the mickey mouse hairline, hair texture(which is actually not so bad) and good nails. Oh well.
Melinda's out! I hate American Idol. From now, I officially do, and I'm boycotting the show.
Ah, celery goes frikkin well with nutella.
No comments:
Post a Comment