There's this asshole who's been trying for yrs to get back with a good friend of mine, thru me. Keeps asking to talk to her and to be given one more chance. She, ofcos, doesn't want to; she's sorta engaged to somebody else, and besides, she hates this fellow. And he knows she's engaged and that she hates him.
Asswipe used to call me everyday to make small talk and beg (and to action abt how bloody rich he is) and later, it got to once every few days, then weeks, and now emails or messages me on Friendster once every few months to again, beg.
Here's the latest installment via email:
Hi Dhanya.I won't beat around the bush. XXX gave me 5 chances but i blew it.She waited for 7 months to win my heart over but now tell i've been waiting and will wait for the day she trusts me that i truely love her.I've been waiting for three years and i will continue to do so unless she's in love with someone else whereby i give her my blessings.She gave me so many chances when i didn't know the meaning of love and when i did understand she's not giving me a chance.
A.R ABDEEN
I'm so frikkin sick of this, and I've not been very mean(kill me), till now.
You mistake me for someone who gives a flying fuck. You can be dead for all I care. Since that's not immediately possible, just make sure that I don't hear from you again.
Dhanya
I hope to god that it stops him. If this doesn't, I swear I'm gonna hunt him down and stuff a broken bottle into his eye socket.
No comments:
Post a Comment