Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's 2.24am on a Tuesday morning and there're abt 4 and half hours left for the automatic alarm to ring. And am I spending them wisely? Nooooooo. But I don't do wisdom very well, so I shall excuse myself for a bit.

Y'know, I abhor getting my bills. When I'm in a good mood, I say that bills are to be thankful for cos they mean you've got a roof over your head, eat well, can afford to have a personal line, internet connection, etc etc. And in a crappy half-sleepy mood like this, it's like a huge cheebytic matter, even tho I adore internet banking facilities.

Money comes, money goes. But why the hell does it seem to be departing a lot more than arriving?

Currencies suck.

But I want money. Pls come to me? And bring your relatives with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment