If I were to die tomorrow, what mistakes would you think I have made?
What are the flaws you would find in me? Would you think I might have been alive had they not existed?
Would you think it would have been better if I hadn't existed, at all?
When you don't got it, you don't know what you're missing.
Where would you be now, if I never were?
Where would I be now, if you never were?
Just 20 years on earth. Are they of any significance?
It must be easier to not have existed at all. I guess I wouldn't be able to appreciate the simplicity/complexity of it all without having existed in the first place.
What am I here for?
What's your plan?
Emotions; responsibilities; bad situations; dire consequences. We made the world this way. We've established our general unhappiness.
The world should have been kept simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment