Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm 2.5 hrs into Friday the 13th! Hope it rains in the evening or later, to bring abt a Freddy-ish mood. Or maybe, the usual howls by the teens who're always hanging arnd under my block shld suffice.

Am up late! Cos, not working tmr! In fact, not working, period. Msg me if you're curious. By the way, I did not get fired.

The walls in my room are white. I've got built-in cupboards that take up an entire wall, and they're white too. My red metal double-decker for 3 takes up a wall and half and another wall is filled by my wooden-framed full-length mirror, brown chest of drawers, and short cabinet stack which is surprise surprise, brown too.

Can you say boring? I sure can.

I'd love to paint my cupboards first, but that'd require a whole set of new colours, which I can't afford right now since I'm living off whatever savings(if they can be called that) I got for the next few weeks. We do have an un-used can of dusty orange wall paint lying arnd that was supposed to be used to sponge a wall in the living room tho. I nvr got arnd to doing it cos I got too tired applying the base coat. Teehee.

So! I'll be doing 2 or 3 of my walls, and will leave out the one my cupboards are built on cos 99.9% of the wall's covered anyway. And, my door's a clean white, which will look real pretty against the dusty orange. Yay me! Too bad I can't do much to my chest of drawers cos they're plastic-coated. Oh, the mirror's gonna be painted too, to compliment the cupboards! And once it's all done, I'll take pictures and show my room off to you suckers!

*laughs evilly into the night*

Anyways, the whole point of going into such embellishments, will be revealed in the next paragraph.

Paintin' party, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment