Tis the 31st of March.
Everything is soooo blah lah. It's just been a month working at the bank but I'm bored of the job already. Surprise surprise, I'm beginning to wonder how long I'll last. It's a 1-yr contract, but it's sorta auto-renewed. Unless you got disciplinary/behavioural problems lah, none of which I possess, ofcos. And the contract is such that, after the first 3 months, I can leave if I like; as long as I give a month's notice.
But I don't wanna go looking for another job! Bleurgh.
Also, if I stay on, this job will be a good add-on for my resume. I'm learning new things everyday, which is good. Too bad the stuff I learn don't interest me one bit.
Which asshole came up with the whole concept of banking anyway? I'd like to stuff a few demand drafts up his bony arse.
Now, happier stuff.
I'm out today! The Jayster will be expecting me in town at like, 5. Which means I'll be there at 6. *winks evilly* We'll hang arnd till we meet Babu and Nan later on, and maybe, we'll be going over to Devil's Bar. I was initially against the idea cos altho I just got my pay, and I can afford to club a very teeeny bit, I don't like the idea of spending all the extra cash I have. What if I had a shoe emergency? Or worse, a nail emergency and I HAD to get it fixed right away? But guess what? Devil's Bar's got no cover charge. I sooooo do not mind now.
Oh, I paid my (multiple and never-ending) bills via DBS iBanking. I love the tiny device, and absolutely adore pressing the soft red button to see a new pin appear everytime I do! I am so smart too, as at the end of every transaction, I take a screen shot of it for the transaction reference number. *taps self on back*
I feel soooo cool!
*shakes to that 'I'm too sexy' song*
What shall I wear?
No comments:
Post a Comment