Job-searching is such a tiring process. The next few days (hopefully not many), my most visited website will be JobsDB. Oh, JobStreet too. I'm updating my resume now, which is actually the easiest part of job-hunting. Why? Cos I don't have much to write abt! For now at least.
Will be going over to Yishun later. My sister's invited to this R.O.M party and she has no idea what sorta hairstyle to wear and needs help with her eye make-up. Me to the rescue! I will get to see Baby too, which works as a very good pulled-to-Yishun-factor.
Chong Pang hawker food for dinner, with Jay! The lovely, and the lovelier. Oh wait, the loveliEST! Hehe. :-D
One of my birthday gifts(from the aforementioned sister) were Delifrance vouchers. I always have them in my bag, just in case I feel like some soup and garlic bread. Wld be marvy with the rainy weather. Mmm... *tastebuds tingle*
They're showing Rhythm on SunTV now! Omg, I so do not want to leave for Yishun so soon! BLEAURGH!! I love the songs in the movie, and I like the movie as a whole. I generally don't like Meena much, but I am certain that she did nicely in Rhythm. And the little boy is sooo adorable. I wanna stay home! Sigh.
I shall now go bathe in misery. Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment