Sunday, April 7, 2013

In the train now, seated right opposite a couple that my ex and I knew. Level of awkwardness has hit the skies. I actually gave this woman my brownie recipe, and got medical insurance from her. And now I'm invisible. Sigh.

Isn't it odd how things work? I never did her any harm. And it's not like she was my ex's best friend. Heck, one of my ex's best friends and I are still on wonderful terms. And here's this lady, acting like I killed her cat.

How is it that you make enemies while you right your life? My ex obviously didn't/doesn't appreciate the break up, but I saved him a lot of unhappiness, tho he can't thank me for it since I was pretty stupid before. I had the misfortune of being the first one to know we wouldn't work out, that's all.

Ah well. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment