(And my 2-yr wedding anniversary. Haha.)
I woke up with a headache this morning, and since it was most definitely due to lack of sleep, I decided to take the first half of the work day off, and did some major snoozing (the alarm's snooze button probably hates me by now). When I finally awoke fully, I was thinking about how much I love my boyfriend, and decided to make him a brownie in a teacup.
Okay I know I seem to be baking brownies and brownies only forever and all eternity, but in my defence, I have also baked apple pies and chicken pies and vegetarian pies and butter cakes and orange cakes and a couple other stuff that don't come to mind now that I have not documented, nor publicised. Sooo...there, I've made some useless point. Oh oh oh, and I love brownies the most. And, since this time I'm doing a real small amount of it (just enough to bake in a teacup), I decided to do a recipe I'm totally familiar/comfy with, so that the end result will kick ass no matter what. :)
The brownie in a teacup (BIATC) looks completely adorable (just like my stupid boy!). I will take pictures of my BIATC and post it up here within...the next 24 hours! Yes, I gave myself a deadline again! I swear I'll stick to it this time cos posting up 2 or 3 (5 max) pictures doesn't take much creative effort.
I'm doing an image search on google for brownies in cups, and sadly, these things are in existence! I don't feel so special anymore. Sigh.

Ah, mine still looks better. HA.
Oh shit. Here's a nice bunch.

Ah bien, original idea or not, I love it. From now on, I'm going to bake my personal stash of brownies in cups. When I want to have them, I'll warm them up and dig in (literally). Yay!
I really should get back to work. See you soon with pics of my BIATC. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment