Saturday, October 10, 2009

I had durians and milo for breakfast yesterday. Lovely.

Was staring at the same page I'm looking at now around the same time yesterday and the day before, tryin to remember the secret I promised to let you guys in on. How anti-climax.

Oh by the way people, I'm in a relationship now. I'm still married at the mo, tho. Married to one, in love with another. I AM taking things slightly slow, tho it might not seem like it. Going with the flow. Following the winds. And what else have you. AND, there is a whole huge tamil movie inspired story to it.

Do you have the time?

Checkered Shorts and I go a long long way back, all the way to primary school. We were in the same school, same second language class, and YET, we don't remember seeing each other at all. I only knew him by name, and he by mine (but he put the face of one Diana to my name, that dumbass). We officially met again (bless Teddy Bear, the lovely, hairy mutual friend for keepin in contact with me) about 8 years ago, which was when he realised Diana isn't me. But no, there were no sparks then. In fact, there weren't any till a year ago.

See, we never talked much, nor did we meet up alone. We just saw each other couple of times a year when I'm free to join that particular group of friends for coffee. All that changed one night late June 2008 when our friends didn't turn up and it was just the 2 of us left to entertain each other thru dinner. Kinda made us realise that we can actually hang out and not feel bored of each other. And that was the beginning to everything.

I began to wonder how it'd be like to be with him, cos he's just so suited to me character-wise. Laidback...relaxed...taking things as they come. And I loved him quite dearly, as a friend. But as you all know, I was attached then, engaged even. Soooo it was a oh-well-too-bad thing. Until middle this year, which was when I found out he'd actually fallen in love with me.

Ah. The nephew needs to be fed. Continue later!

No comments:

Post a Comment