Me : Hi Yi Yong.
Him : *looks like something's been suddenly shoved up his ass and starts shifting around really uncomfortably, avoiding eye contact*
Me : *taps his arm gently and smiles sunshinily* Yi Yong?
Him : *turns face slightly to me and cups his ears, shaking his head*
Me : Oops. Sorry, thought you were my friend.
I turned up my player's volume and squeezed my eyes shut for a pretty long time.
Lesson learnt: When it comes to recognising ppl, side profiles are NOT trustable. If doubt arises, just shut up.
And why did it have to be a deaf-mute?! Or maybe my friendliness made him so nervous, he decided put on a show. If he did, I hope his ears ring non-stop for 2 days, and that he will struggle to hear what his friends tell him, and they'll get irritated, and he'll get slapped. In fact, I wish that his ears will ring till he's slapped enough to get the sound out of his head.
Oh well.
Deepavali was quite alright. Didn't do much, really. And omg, I didn't even drink! What's wrong with me!?!?!
Did manage to camwhore a teeny bit before stripping my saree off me, tho.



I love sarees, and I love wearing them even more! *prances around*
I should be doing working now.
No comments:
Post a Comment