Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I kinda miss my old blogskin, the one with the huge-assed pic of my eye for the background. Rmbr? Here, lemme help.



Got this off a wordpress blog I left a comment on. It's so weird that a snapshot of my blog's appearance of like, months ago popped up instead of its current image. It's probably the cybergod's way of letting me know that it's time to change my skin since my blog scares off kids cos of my gigantic face scrutinising them. And due to the wholesomeness that is my online journal, I feel a sense of duty to the general public to make sure that in all ways, my blog is good for you.

Omg I just spotted the 'Third-base' in that screen shot. What's that all about?! So un-wholesome. And I don't even use the term TGIF. Mmm. Strange. Maybe those aren't labels or related words or whatever I thought they were.

I smell black coffee. It's making my brain tingle.

Oh! As I was saying. I'm gonna change my blogskin. Sometime soon, I hope. Sucks not having a comp at home now. Don't wanna use my sister's laptop cos if anything happens to it, I'll be blamed for sure. Know why? My whole family knows nuts about computers and the like, and I'm the family expert. Boggles the wobbly mind, doesn't it! My knowledge in this case is limited mainly to net usage and a wee bit of html codings. That's all. Oh, and Solitaire. But really, I'm a semi-computer idiot. Rmbr way back when I complained relentlessly that my sound card wasn't working? Or wasn't even in existence in my CPU? It probably dawned on Jay that I wldn't know where a sound card wld be even if it personally told me to where to stuff it (does that sound un-wholesome too?) and inserted his earphones into the sound-coming-out-jack-thing. We heard the song blasting, and we both realised that I'm an idiot.

Now you must be wondering why I'll seem to be at fault if the lappy goes mad, since I'm supposed to be the expert. You see, ignorance breeds ignorance, so when they use a comp, they're not aware of undesirable moves that might have been carried out during their session, and since they aren't aware, they think their hands are clean, and when the machine acts up, they assume I've laptop blood on my hands!

My beige, squeaky clean hands!! *chest heaves dramatically*

Yah, so I'm not using that thing. I'll stick to abusing the comp at work till I buy myself a neon-green laptop next year.

I probably should get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment