Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm addicted to olives. I brought a bottle to work today and gobbled up the whole damn thing (minus the actual glass bottle, ofcos). Everyone was kiiiinda weirded-out. One guy tried it, and almost choked and died, while I watched on encouragingly (and gleefully).

Oh, food at my work place is like... currency. Since I work at such a ooloo area (the nearest bus stop is a 15-min walk away) with no ready access to food centres or coffeeshops unless I wanna hop on a bicycle and ride over to NSRCC which is impossible if you know me well enough (I don't know how to cycle), food is GOLD. To me, at least.

Thank god for the caterer aunty! But a big booooo on her when there's no camp for her to cater for. Oh well.

I'm blogging from work while I wait for my ride home. Yep. I feel a wee bit shameful that I'm doing this only to escape from boredom. Well actually, I wld love to blog a whole lot more, but I'm just too damned lazy to do anything abt it. Except when I'm bored, ofcos!

I declare this post absolutely and completely non-substantial.

I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment