Wednesday, March 19, 2008

12 Things (you probably didn't know) About Me [it won't be of wedding sarees, Kit! Maybe babies, tho. Mmm.]


1. I think elephants are powerful, yet extremely adorable.

2. I love curves, and I love looking at women with curves. I used to have a smaller waist, and spent a few minutes a day admiring my mid-section.

3. I'm a bathroom singer, actress, model.

4. I love sleeping on the floor tho it makes my hips ache.

5. Flip phones are my favourite kind cos it's very satisfying to end a call with obvious force, movement and noise.

6. I like spending ages at grocery stores and supermarkets, just to read labels and build recipes and pictures in my mind.

7. I often cut my hair myself cos I figure no one'll know my hair and its behavioural patterns btr than I do.

8. Babies make me cry in awe. Sometimes, little kids too. I think abt how little they were and how much they've grown, and that's when the waterworks start.

9. I love minced meat noodles.

10. I can get possessive abt food if it's stuff I love. I share, but if anyone makes a grab for my share of my favourite dish (esp if I've been saving the best for last) I get royally pissed off.

11. I believe men are generally a bit stupid. Or, they just lack the ablity to understand deeply.

12. To me, life's just a long/short period of time where you try be happy/sad before your soul moves on to some other galaxy or maybe, just dies.



8 People I hope will do this:


1. Twinnie
2. Jay
3. Ragani (post on your blog already!)
4. Sindhu
5. Jaswin
6. Kay (same goes to you, backside)
7. Whoever thinks he/she shld do it
8. And whoever thinks he/she shld do it too

No comments:

Post a Comment