Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On Facebook, there's this application that I added, called Superlatives. Ppl vote what I'm most likely to do/be; as follows:

Your Top Superlatives

Most Likely To Have a Blonde Moment (4 friends)
Most Likely To Get Out of Trouble by Smiling (3 friends)
Most Likely To Encourage my Dangerious, Drunken Escapades (1 friend)
Most Likely To Be the Most Creative (1 friend)
Most Likely To Spend All their Money on Starbucks (1 friend)
Most Likely To Make me Laugh (1 friend)
Most Likely To Party Like a Rockstar (1 friend)
Most Likely To Bring Sexy Back (1 friend)
Most Likely To Walk into a Pole (1 friend)
Most Likely To Keep a Promise (1 friend)


I'm mostly most likely to have a blonde moment! I agree. Not many ppl have voted tho. Cos I've not been bothering much with those application thingies until Jay joined Facebook 2 days ago. Where my love interest is, my interests lie. Haha.

The bf;

Jijay Kumar thinks you are Most Likely To Be the Most Creative
Jijay Kumar thinks you are Most Likely To Make me(him) Laugh
Jijay Kumar thinks you are Most Likely To Have a Blonde Moment
Jijay Kumar thinks you are Most Likely To Bring Sexy Back
Jijay Kumar thinks you are Most Likely To Get Out of Trouble by Smiling

I must agree with my getting out of trouble by smiling. He shld know, really.

*smiles real sweetly*

I shld go! Have to be up early tmr. 3-day assignment at suntec again, but as an events coordinator this time arnd.

Wish me fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment