Guess what I downloaded last night? Guess guess guess GUESS!!
Super Troopers!!!!
I loved the movie the first time I caught it almost halfway thru on tv like, 4 yrs ago. I rmbr thinking to myself, "what a delightfully mad movie. again! again again again!" while clapping like a teletubby.
I am kinda bored. And restless. Was sending Jay web smses earlier, and I think he was busy. Hope he's not annoyed. Ah what the heck, doesn't matter if he's fed up; he'll still want to marry me anyway. *beams real wide*
I shall post our little almost one-sided convo here.
I'm Larling! by the way. Cos, that's how he addresses me often.
Larling!: I lou you, my chellam. Lou you like shit ah! And miss you more than that. :(
Larling!: Wld you be free later today, by any chance?
+659*******: Don't think so dah. Where are u?
Larling!: I'm at home. *pouts* Looks like I'll be staying home. Bleeeeurgh. What're you doing?! I miss you!!! I MISS YOooouuU!!!!
+659*******: I'm at class la, what else. Maybe i'll come over tomorrow for tea.
Larling!: Aaaaama. :-p Busy ah? By the way, the chocolate cake finished yesterday evening. :(
Larling!: And by the way again, I just watched the Disco Rama song scene and weirdly, I loved it. But not as much as I love you!!
.
.
.
(nothing's said for a looong time.)
.
.
.
Larling!: You lousy ah. Oh well. Call me whenever it is that you're free ah! :-D
Ladidaaadidaaa.
I feel the need to bake another cake. Cos, 1 and half days after 'releasing' it for eats, there's none left for me. And I had only like, a cubic inch of it. :(
Oooo, my mom's made me an egg thosai. Be back later!
No comments:
Post a Comment