Friday, August 24, 2007

The father was in a net-using mood.

Shut up, twinnie!

So. I'm temping at this ad agency at Suntec.

I looooooooove working that area. It takes me exactly 54 minutes to get to Suntec, counting from the minute I put my shoes on. An hour is preeetty ok. The place is so genuinely busy; there're always ppl walking arnd and hogging escalator space, especially at that overhead bridge from citylink that leads you right to one of the many entrances to Suntec. White ppl are so easy to spot, and I love it bcos Singapore suddenly seems kinda... wider, somehow. I wonder if the white race will truly expand here.

I always pass by Starbucks with my nose up in the air, proud of resisting my temptation to go in and get a cuppa. Knowledge of the existence of a Coffeebean outlet just a few blocks away doesn't help tho; not with the pocket, not with the diet(?) too. Getting a double vanilla ceylon latte or a moroccan mint tea latte will not help me get alert anyways. Tea lattes soothe too much.

I'd love one now tho. It's 2am and I've 5 hours left till my dad gently wakes me up. See, the alarm got spoilt, and he offered.

Why am I finding it hard to fall asleep? I am, in fact, sleepy. But not drowsy... yet. I wish I were one of those ppl who're out like a light the second they hit the pillow.

Kabby pointed out earlier that my eyes were kinda bloodshot. As did twinnie last saturday.

Btr cut out some cucumber slices and balance them on my eyeballs.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment