Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Now that I don't step out of the house a whole lot on account of my not having a job, I've been doing those survey-shits on Friendster pretty often. They really do help fight boredom, y'know.

So, Jay's done one that I did earlier in the afternoon, and that's not a common occurence, at all. I HAD to read it and was a wee bit surprised to find that in actual fact, we think kinda similarly. Cool huh?

Mine:

[01] Do you still have feelings for
your ex?
+ I have no feelings for him, that's
why I'm not with him

[02] Have you ever gave roses?
+ yep. to my mom, sisters, and Jay

[03] What is your all-time favorite
romance movie?
+ Notting Hill, I think

[04] How many times have you honestly
been in love?
+ I'm now in love, and it's my 2nd time

[05] Do you believe that everyone has
a soul-mate?
+ I believe everybody has a few
soulmates...somehow. Don't ask me why.
Haha

[06] Whats your current problem?
+ My backside too big ah

[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
+ nope

[08] Long Distance Relationships?
+ it's not too smart cos you can't and
shldn't trust the other party entirely

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as
more than a friend?
+ yes, as my twinnie! Haha. And some,
I see them as sisters. Oh, and Jay was
a friend first before we realised we
got 'something' going on. :-D

[10] Do you believe the
statement, "Once a cheater always a
cheater"?
+ I don't but the suspicion nvr goes I
guess

[11] How many kids do you want to have?
+ 2 or 3

[12] What is(are) your favorite color
(s)?
+ red and cream and green. christmas
colours! oh, and deep purple

[14] Do you believe you truly only
love once?
+ in my case, yes

[15] Imagine you're 79 and yur spouse
just died, would you get re-married?
+ nope, I'll just devote my time to
books and maybe writing

[16] At what age did you start
noticing the opposite sex?
+ my first crush was in kindergarten.
I even rmbr his name! teehee

[17] What song do you want to hear at
your wedding?
+ Love fool by The Cardigans,
Wonderful World by Ray Charles,
Waterloo Sunset and Everybody's Gonna
Be Happy by The Kinks and the list can
go on and on and on

[18] Do you know someone who likes you?
+ everybody looooves me!

[19] Do you like anyone?
+ I loooove everybody who looooves
me! :-p

[20] Are you currently in love?
+ obviously. teehee



His:

01] Do you still have feelings for
your ex?
+Definately not...

[02] Have you ever gave roses?
+ Yep, mostly to D :)

[03] What is your all-time favorite
romance movie?
+ Somehow 50 first dates keeps popping
up in my mind...i kinda like the
bittersweet ending...sorta...

[04] How many times have you honestly
been in love?
+ Twice...this my 2nd :)

[05] Do you believe that everyone has
a soul-mate?
+ I believe everybody has a few
soulmates...

[06] Whats your current problem?
+ Weight!

[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
+ Yep...

[08] Long Distance Relationships?
+ Yep, lasted for all of 6 months...

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as
more than a friend?
+ Yep quite a few...as confidants,
brothers, sisters and then theres D :)

[10] Do you believe the
statement, "Once a cheater always a
cheater"?
+ Nope...but then habits die hard
don't they?

[11] How many kids do you want to have?
+ 2 or 3

[12] What is(are) your favorite color
(s)?
+ Black, Blue and Grey

[14] Do you believe you truly only
love once?
+ Yep...and that true love is usually
your last...

[15] Imagine you're 79 and yur spouse
just died, would you get re-married?
+ Nah...most probably travel. YEAH at
79! Why not?

[16] At what age did you start
noticing the opposite sex?
+ 6?

[17] What song do you want to hear at
your wedding?
+ Now And Forever by Richard Marx

[18] Do you know someone who likes you?
+ I thankfully don't have a lack for
that

[19] Do you like anyone?
+ Course i do...

[20] Are you currently in love?
+ Of Course :)



Right, I hear those yawns.

Last tuesday, on the 31st of July, Jay and I met Sindhu, Suchita and Patrick for dinner and dessert. Nan was supposed to be there like an hour before dinner, but she appeared mid-waffle. *rolls eyes* After our meal, the 2 Ss and Pat needed to leave cos their eyes were starting to get that half-opened look. The rest of us, plus Nan's 'friend' Vel then hopped over to Thomson area for some prata and mee hoon goreng before settling down for a bit at Liquid Kitchen.

Their chocolate martini's not too good. I think they used Hershey's Chocolate syrup as the sole choco input. I no like Hershey's syrup, so I no like the martini. I am making my own when I feel like one.

Picture time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kudikaari kuppai indeed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's Jay and Vel. He's nice to bully ah! :-p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Right, change of topic.

Madhu's birthday party was last saturday, and we had it at a chalet. More on that later, but I shall post these 2 pics up cos I love them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Back hurts. Period's on the way! Weeeeeee.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment