Saturday, October 28, 2006

I catch myself smiling for no particular reason these days; weird looks from my fellow commuters are getting so common.

I realise, that I am really happy with my life. And I refer to all classifications of it; the past, the present, the future. My childhood was a very good one, cos I had everything a child needed and more. Also, I'm blessed for not being born mentally disabled, as a baby who's mother was above the age of 35 when he/she was conceived has way higher chances of turning out to be 'not normal', scarily. Hell, I'm bloody blessed to have even been given the chance to be born. My parents actually fixed an appointment for abortion which they (obviously) didn't keep. They weren't in the best position to keep a baby then lah... things were tough. I think I've mentioned this before. Thank god for their soft hearts.

I like my job lots. I actually look forward to going to work!!!! And believe it or not, for the whole month of October, I pulled a sickie only once. And that's cos I WAS sick. Absolute weirdness! Oh, and I will be studying early next yr. It is SOOO decided. I'm sick of trying, trying AND trying to decide what I want to pursue: fashion or mass communications. And I've now made my decision. Mass Comm. I'm looking forward to it so much.

In 3 yrs or so, I'll be marrying Jay. His family seems alrite with me, and according to him, his mom really likes me. Also, Aishu has started actually talking to me. No more shy, worried expressions! :-D

I love where my life is headed. I appreciate the mistakes I made too; quitting poly, quitting jobs, and every other minor and majorly wrong thing I did. Cos it's all somehow gotten me to how I am now, which is happy.

I owe a big part of it to my family, to Jay, my former friends, and the friends I got now. I love you guys so much; you know who you are, and I know how much I mean to you. It's a cliche, but friends forever, sweethearts.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment