Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Had a blast on Deepavali! As usual, I have no time to blog proper now, cos I've to be up early tmr; going to Malaysia to visit my relatives on Hari Raya like I do every year. Baby is coming! Weee!!



Sindhu-backside and me at Jay's house. My family was there! All went well. :)




Me, Aishu, Sindhu, Suchi, and Madhu baby!


On the day before, which was Friday, there was a Deepavali/Hari Raya celebration thingamy at work. Everyone was encouraged to wear traditional costumes(encouraged is a mild term. We were warned that those who failed to comply will have, and I quote, 'horrible things done to them') and me being me, I chose to wear a saree! And so I got to be the 1st runner up for the best-dressed competition they held. The winner was Ashraf, and he was called Sharukh Khan for the day. I was Preity Zinta/ Aishwarya Rai cos they cldn't decide. Nonsense ah. :-p But it was sooo fun! Ppl kept taking pictures of both of us, and with us. And they were like, " stand closer lah! We won't send to your bf or gf, don't worry." Also! Before it was announced that he was the winner, we were asked to run around a human coconut tree. Hahaa!







Note the saree. I absolutely love it!




The ladies at work!


ARGH. Mom's screaming.

Toodles!

Oh, and Happy Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment