Wednesday, September 20, 2006

To blog after so long(mmm... 2 weeks, I think), feels like I'm Mr. Rip Van Winkle awaking from a deeeep, DEEEEEEP slumber.

Actually no lah, I'm so used to blogging with long intervals, almost entirely due to laziness. Notice, I used the word 'almost'.

My mom's been dragging me to stay with her, from this sister's house to that sister's house to the other sister's house, for the past few months. Oh the perils of having 3 married sisters and a very prone-to-loneliness mother. It's not that bad, I guess, having a slightly nomadic life, but it does get old after a bit. We all know about my newfound love for sleeping in the buff, and it's not easy letting go of something so wonderful so soon, y'know. I can't even sleep without my bra on when I'm elsewhere man. Sad, sad, sad. I know you feel my pain.

What deepens my pain is the lack of internet connection at the houses of all 3 sisters. Lack of computers, more specifically. Those ppl don't need a comp, they say. I beg to differ. You don't need a computer unless you're dead. At least, in Singapore and such developed countries lah. So yep, no internet connection, no blogging. That's the reason why I'm blogging so little. Almost.

Anyways. My ex's deprivation(don't ask me what kind, and Sash, shut up) has been recently brought to my attention. Come to think of it, not so recent, since M told me abt the time(no wait, 2 times) that he asked her to act as his girlfriend for a day cos he'd bet with his buds that he'll be attached within a certain period of time, accomplishing(or acting like it) which, he receives SGD$150, give or take. This's the exact sorta thing he used to do back when we were attached. *shakes head* I'm still wondering if I was part of a bet too. Mmm.

Latest news is that there's this school or army related thing that requires him to bring 1 person as a partner/date. And guess who he asks? R. Like dunno wtf he's trying to prove right? He outright asked her in an msn convo. Damn weird lah. I don't mind him developing a thing for her or even for M(he used to refer to her as sister), for that matter, but what he's doing seems a little off to me. R says it doesn't seem like he's fully over me, which I totally abhorr. 2 years already y'know. It's not like I stayed single after breaking up with him; I got with Jay like, less than a week later(so shoot me). So I see no reason why he shld have no reason to be over it.

Him asking a bestie of mine out is giving me weird vibes. It's like, I feel like he's gettin associated with me somehow. Not bad vibes, but weird ones. Like, why my friends, of all ppl, rite? He's a person with a good heart, I know. Just had lotsa stuff in him I cldn't stand after a while. He deserves a pretty and good-natured girl. :)

Change of topic.

Y'know, sometimes, animals seem better than humans. Please do this; you, as one person, will make a good difference. Pass it on if you can.

Light a candle, fight against child pornography.

www.lightamillioncandles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment