| 'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
That's weird.
| Andy Warhol Andy Warhol should paint your portrait. You are cutting edge. You love to push boundaries and be different on your own terms. You have a rebellious streak and often change your mind about things. Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com |
| ||
Jay'll skin me.
Your celebrity match is Kanye West. You like your men deep and talented. Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com |
| Immoral Death | |
| How will it happen? | You will have to eat edible undies until you die. |
| 'What horror movie death would you have?' at QuizGalaxy.com | |
Just the way I imagined it to be.
| You are Emma You have been around since the beginning of Degrassi. Literally. As Spike’s daughter, you grew up in a household with no father, and a busy mother, but you turned out really well. You are very smart and always fight for what you believe in, regardless of the consequences. Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com |
| You hate smug people! Smugness is your biggest pet peeve. What with all their thinking they’re so good. They are so self-absorbed, they won’t acknowledge anyone but themselves. Arg. Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com |
FRIKKIN TRUE.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ended up not jogging, by the way. We decided we lacked nourishment(read: we were more in the mood to pig out than run abt), so straight to the WhiteSands foodcourt it was.
Sigh... oh well.
I can't wait for 3rd October! The idea of going somewhere everyday, doing something and getting paid for it, is maaaaarvy. And 6-8 weeks later; perfect excuse for staying out! Plus, more moolah. Yummy yummy yummy.
I've promised myself I'm keeping this job, shortest duration(self-imposed) = 6 months, unless I'm offered employment elsewhere that pays me at least half a grand more. And that's sooo not gonna happen. I'm ok with my salary package; can afford to save a bit every month. Don't need anything more, at this moment. This moment refers to the coming few months, up till mid 2007. We'll see how it goes then.
Must buy 4D this wednesday! Got a power number in my head.
The water's boiled. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment