Friday, August 18, 2006

kamil says:
huh oh yeah i did vegetarian in serangoon hah

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
ooo, yummay!

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
what did you have?

kamil says:
some manchurian thing, bhadura i thnk, paneer and lassi

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
oo, YUMM

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
I love paneer

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
cauliflower manchurian, rite?

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
and, bhattura!

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
yumm

kamil says:
yeah..the manchurian thing was really good sial.

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
sigh

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
I'd love some now

kamil says:
i induce out vomit then i mail you how.

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
on lah makkal

kamil says:
i'll winzip it and email u better i thnk

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
wee

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
I'll get my tummy juices ready

kamil says:
got it or not

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
WTF

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
wow

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
this takes your boredness to a whole new level

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
oh god

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
I'm gonna blog this

°· you have the urge to worship me; act on it. ·° says:
it's crying out for documentation




And the email I got read:


(Kamil;s Vomit)





(im reeeally bored as you can tell)




Man, do I have weird friends. Oh well.. takes one to know some I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment