Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Happy National Day, ppl! *flashes red and white panties*

Actually, I'm wearing green ones but anyhooooo...

Did my nails today. I absolutely adore them. Very very pale gold(layers and layers of a thin shade) with blood-coloured tips. And when I say tips, I really do mean the absolute tip of each fingernail, meaning to say, an extremely thin lining following the curve of it. Lovely! Too bad I can't upload pics of my work; the connection from my phone to comp isn't functioning and, I've yet to re-activate the mms-ing and mailing facilities since the line got cut off few weeks ago. Speaking of which, my line might go disconnected sometime soon again... might. It's a pain having your line under a person who's already got another one. Especially if they got huge-assed bills. Got to dig out the prepaid card. *sighs*

I've been cooking more lately. I made lunch 4 or 5 days back; brocolli and button mushrooms and cheese and whatnot for the sauce, little grated-potato omelettes, and coated tomatoes deep fried. With rice tho, cos there was no pasta, but my folks didn't mind. And day before yesterday, I made a huge chicken pie, and a small vegetarian pie, y'know the really simple sort with the fillings layed out and a thick layer of mashed potato pressed onto them. Had to do a vege one cos my 3rd sis and her hubby were staying over, and everybody loved it! I added a lot of ingredients that I never wld have added way back, thinking it's probably not suited to the recipe but decided to think 'what the heck, if I'm even thinking it MIGHT go, it shld go in' and it worked!!

I love raisins.

Next, I'm gonna try out Turkish recipes. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment