You know how it is when you've not been feeling yourself lately (read: IN A BAD MOOD) and someone keeps punching your arm or nudging at you cos it's fun for them? Sucks, doesn't it? This couple in my family (my family is sooo full of couples man. I'm the only unmarried one) just keeps irritating the shit outta me with their FARNY-assed jokes and supposedly physically-funny stuff. What the hell's so funny abt throwing a blanket over me when I'm watching tv/on the phone and pushing one of their body's weight on me? And sticking scotch tape on me and pulling it off? I'm one hairy chic (hey, I AM entirely indian) and let me tell you, that is most DEFINITELY NOT funny. And the thing is, it just does not stop!
Take this morning for example. I was reading the papers when my sister decided to amuse herself by calling me a donkey (or was it pig? mmm) and kicking me in the shin. Repeatedly. I expressed the fact that I didn't want her doin that as I'm not in the mood to smile at her for it. To which she said "Wah you think you so big ah?" And she did not cease kicking me! So I got frikkin sick of it and informed her that she was behaving like a stupid child. That did have its desired effect tho, as she did stop, but sadly, she chose to go into a rage, which resulted in lotsa stuff I've not heard about me for a pretty long time surfacing again. Unwanted comments/feedback, in a way. Boring. I was much more interested in my horoscope for the day anyway. I'm supposed to be really enthus abt something today, and others might find me aggresive. I'm typing away, working on Sindhu's skin and blogging at the same time, in my shorts and racerback tee, and my hair's a complete un-combed mess. Aggresive? Nope. Enthusiastic? Mmm... I am excited abt how Sindhu's skin is gonna turn out, so yep, my horoscope might be accurate afterall.
I don't believe I'm speaking in a coherent manner... my thoughts are all so jumbled up. I'm giving myself a week or 2, and I shld be entirely good. I musn't take any longer cos I can't afford to.
Payday's in a week. Wee! I'm allowing myself one pair of shoes. And maybe one top. I need more white tops. Oh, and I need to get lenses. What a pain in the ass, man. I HATE putting on lenses, but I'm stuck with it by choice as I hate lookin the way I do in my specs.
I need some cheese.
Toodle-loo!
No comments:
Post a Comment