Monday, June 19, 2006

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
maybe we can create a story

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
sentence by sentence

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
eh

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
hmm

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
ok

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
wokay!

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
the chicken stared up at the roof.

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
looking through the huge hole

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
that God created to..

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
allow the chickens to escape

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
but the potatoes were still baking in its oven

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
as the farmers wife sharpened her slaughtering knife

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
not knowing what course of action to take as it was really hungry, the chicken decided to ask the Chicken God

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
for some food to keep its strength up for the big escape

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
and it started to rain peas

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
unfortunately, due to the winter season, the peas got frozen as they hurled down from space

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
the chicken cussed and flipped the skies a birdie

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
as a frozen pea smacked it in the middle of its head

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
and cracked the chicken's puny skull

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
spilling his brains out through his eyes

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
the oven went 'ding!' and the chicken said with its last breath..

D's Guy - Alone & Confused... says:
"go easy on the stuffing will ya?"

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
wahahaha

°· black and white waters ·° - it's in you that I've got my home - says:
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment