Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stoooooopid.

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
HAW HAW

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
hilarious

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
that looks gross

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
i mean

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
as i'm getting strangled

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
you smile encouragingly

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
wahahahhaa

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
oh my

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
yeah

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
HAHAHAH

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
oh, I was talkin about the blog post being hilarious

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
one of us have got to post this convo!

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
you know...I really have to try out those couches

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
sheesh

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
wahaha

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
yep, I will! I'll post it!

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
you should

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
as a tp student

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
or parts of it anyway

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
it's only right.

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
hmm

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
i will post the getting strangled part

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
right up to smiling encouragingly

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
haha

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
so don't copy me.

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
*ponders*

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
wah lau

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
hmm.

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
my joke I don't copy ah?

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
I think I'll do tha talk show bit

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
*throttles some more*

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
so don't copy ME

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
twinnie, which one you gonna do?

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
mm...not sure

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
thinking I'm a bit too lazy to do one

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
that's why I said 'one' of us

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
muahhaaha

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
ah stooopid

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
ah, it'll be fun if all of us post a bit of it

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
hmph

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
sigh

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
*drags feet*

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
ok ok

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
what do I post?

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
*ponders*

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
lolx.

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
you could actually post the part about us posting stuff

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
lolx.

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
hmm.

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
oh yes

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
you COULD!

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
whoop-de-doo!

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
oh, I'm posting the underwear talk!

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
oh Lord.

\ m Σ l v Θ \ says:
Lolx.

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
no, that's part of the talk show bit!

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
MINE!

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
it starts with the undies, remember?

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
oh wait...it starts with your pants being on fire

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
oh, thought you were gonna do the name-finding part

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
*gives Sash the finger*

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
no no, you're supposed to say "*flips Sash the birdie*"

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
So I can catch it and set it free

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
aiyah, useless shite la you

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
eh shuuuuut up lah big backside

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
oooh...that's going in

°· J's Girl ·° - if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now - says:
WEEEEE

I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:
hmph

No comments:

Post a Comment