Sunday, February 27, 2005

Quotable Quotes/ Convos


Sash: Y'know, she thinks she's the prettiest girl in the world but she's soooo ugly.
Me : Man, that's sad.
Sash: Uh huh.
Me : Y'know, she shld come have a look at us! Then she won't think the same way.
Sash: Yeah!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Ragani: Yah, I know I'm very sweet.
Me : Eh pls lah...my backside laughing ok?
*silence*
Ragani: I'm not very comfortable with where this conversation's going.

---------------------------------------------------------


3rd Sis: Ppl are swearing so much.
Me : Yeh, it's like, they substitute normal conversation with profanities.
3rd Sis: Kan ni nah chee bai ah!
Me : !!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Sash: So did you have fun with Jay yesterday?
Me : Oh yes, I had loads of fun!
Sash: Oh, ok, I don't wanna hear about it.
Me : Y'know, he's just marvellous.
Sash: Don't wanna hear about it! Don't wanna know more!
Me : He's soooo damn good at...*drags*
Sash: No no no no!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment