Sunday, March 14, 2004

Sleepy. So sleepy.



Woke at 7.40am today. Shocking news, huh?! I went to work. *audience gasps with greater shock* My sister and her fiance have founded this art company called Gnani Arts and it conducts Art lessons which started today. I am to teach the children.



I was really really nervous at first but the kids were just so adorable that I instantly relaxed and made them laugh and they made me laugh and all that. I call it bonding. I had only 1 hour of lesson, just 2 kids for now, till others register.



After the lesson, to collect a check for a painting, my sister, her fiance and I went to this apartment where these 2 English and Indian guys live together. The apartment is very small and very very nicely decorated. No sofas, just huge and small cushions in Indian cushion covers, lots of paintings( a few of my sister's fiance's paintings) and interesting interesting stuff. There was this big wooden miniature house which looked Spanish but I can't be too sure. I was itching to open the doors of it but thought better of it. What if I broke it? *gasp* The lighting of the house was dim orange. Romantic! Think they're gay.



After having wonderful WONDERFUL champagne truffes, we stumbled out of the apartment and went to a nearby temple, prayed for a while and left for home. Waited for the bloody bus 12 in the rain for 45 minutes.



The bus finally came and this a little more than middle-aged Punjabe lady sat next to me and started talking. She said I'm a very very pretty girl. Aww....*blushes*....you ppl are too kind!



Oh shit, Mom shouting. Will elaborate another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment