Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm helping my sister out rite now with some admin stuff for her company. I wasn't looking forward to it, but now that I'm doing it, I'm actually enjoying myself! Know why? Cos I'm chatting away to Ragani and twinnie and a few other guys, listening to Reloaded 3.

*starts singing* She's like heaven...she's the sun...(yeah-ee-yeah)!

Shut up, twinnie.

Anyways! Had fun yesterday at Eswari's sister's wedding. I was expecting to be with Muthu all the while but that didn't happen cos she was having some problems with her family. Hope it's better now. Mmm.

Note to self: Call Muthu.

So, yeah. I was with the guys, which consists of Daniel, Nantha and Venga. It felt sorta odd for me for a bit, being the only girl. But later, as I grew more comfortable with them, I realised, "Man, this is fun!" It's amusing, and refreshing, to be the only female in the midst of 3 horny despos. Daniel was like, "That girl's butt's like...oh my god, I can't take it anymore man!" My reaction was to go "Eww..." but inside, I was highly amused. But it did get old after a while. Cos I'm not bisexual.

Daniel imitated me by thrusting his chest and ass out and walking with his hand on his shoulder, as if he was holding a bag. He did my hairflip perfectly, y'know? You gotta hand it to him; the guy knows how to be feminine.

Guess wat? I forgot to get the couple a present.

*kicks self 23 times*

I gotta pass Eswari the gift next time I see her. Gosh. I feel so bad.

Oh oh oh, Eswari looked WONDERFUL. So beautiful! I loved her sari. *gushes* I'm downloading the pics from Nantha now. 16931KB, can you believe that? Gosh. I'll post some here. Better sign in to photobucket and be ready.

Oh man. I suck in the pics. Read this:

*The Beast Awakens* says:
:-)

°· J's Girl ·° - from where I'm standing, my grass is green - says:
man I suck!

*The Beast Awakens* says:
errrr.... never say that again just like that

°· J's Girl ·° - from where I'm standing, my grass is green - says:
bloody hell

*The Beast Awakens* says:
:-)



*rolls eyes*

Well, here're some not-so-bad pics. *pukes a bit*


Nantha and me. I've got a stupid smile.


Nantha, Vengadooo and Danny. They've got stupid smiles.


Me with Eswari. My head looks weird.

Bah, bloody photobucket's going a mile per hour. My ass is aching. Think I'll go, and be back later, to finish more work.

Mom's not screaming. *somersaults*

No comments:

Post a Comment