I think I should take stock of my life every month. Wait, I do somewhat do so already, since I get broke every stretch of 28 days, followed by a day of false and dangerous feelings of being surrounded by riches.
'28' makes it sound a bit like I am talking about my menstrual cycle, huh? I am a pretty happy girl, the first day of my period. I do feel little people in my body pulling at strings tied to my tummy and groin, plus that big heavy bitch who perches herself on my hips and tailbone for 2 days. BUT, everytime I spot red each month, I do a tiny whoop for joy!
No baby = yes to current psuedo-peace.
See, my biological clock is ticking like it's the NYE countdown all year long. Every single time I see a baby, I want one. BADLY. This is due to no fault of my own, and does not make me a freak of nature, since I'll be 26 this December. Yeah, so I'm a teeny bit desperate to have a kid, but only in feeling, since I am NOWHERE near ready $$$-wise. Oh, there's that little fact that I'm not married yet. Pulling a Rachel is trouble, to say the least.
Still, I want have a child so much, I'm afraid I might put that out to the universe so strongly, I might end up doing a Rachel. Okay now I sound like Phoebe.
Anyway. That's why I'm all smiley on my day 1s.
Did I actually say day 1? Why am I talking about my period? Maybe I am subconsciously trying to encourage it to show up already this month, since it's due.
Dullest post ever. Hate creating input on my phone.
'28' makes it sound a bit like I am talking about my menstrual cycle, huh? I am a pretty happy girl, the first day of my period. I do feel little people in my body pulling at strings tied to my tummy and groin, plus that big heavy bitch who perches herself on my hips and tailbone for 2 days. BUT, everytime I spot red each month, I do a tiny whoop for joy!
No baby = yes to current psuedo-peace.
See, my biological clock is ticking like it's the NYE countdown all year long. Every single time I see a baby, I want one. BADLY. This is due to no fault of my own, and does not make me a freak of nature, since I'll be 26 this December. Yeah, so I'm a teeny bit desperate to have a kid, but only in feeling, since I am NOWHERE near ready $$$-wise. Oh, there's that little fact that I'm not married yet. Pulling a Rachel is trouble, to say the least.
Still, I want have a child so much, I'm afraid I might put that out to the universe so strongly, I might end up doing a Rachel. Okay now I sound like Phoebe.
Anyway. That's why I'm all smiley on my day 1s.
Did I actually say day 1? Why am I talking about my period? Maybe I am subconsciously trying to encourage it to show up already this month, since it's due.
Dullest post ever. Hate creating input on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment