Monday, June 20, 2011

I absolutely detest being locked out of my home. I will need two pairs of hands to count the number of times I have returned home, full of fatigue and longing for a drink and sleep, just to find that there is noone home to let me in.

Grr.

Anyway, my wireless network is helping keep extreme exasperation at bay, for the mo. I named my network Coconut! Connect to Coconut.

I am seriously considering a job switch. My job scope has changed to something that isnt comfy for me. I will miss that place and it's ppl. My boss is one of the best ones around, I can say that for sure. Too bad I cant find any motivation at all to stay on and perform, due to the changes in expectations.

Where the heck is my sister?! She shld have been here with the house keys bloody yonks ago.

Sigh.

Stop whining, Dhanya.

Okay the house is accessible. Finally.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment