ALRIGHT!
Changed my background and a few colours. I have no idea who that knocked up lady is, but that picture is very very beautiful, I think. I stole those images from the results of a google search for flowers and arranged them as seen above. Wait no...behind. Or beside. Ah, depends on your screen/browser. Anyway. If any of those images are yours, sue me.
My song's different too. Love this one...it's kinda special for a few probably obvious reasons. :)
Oh and yes, new chatterbox! I'll let it sit there to look pretty for a bit before deciding if I shld do away with it. I don't get as much traffic as I did before I closed this space late 2009, and I think that post-specific commenting function shld suffice. Ah, I'll see how.
I'm looking for a part-time/freelance job. Maybe tuition. I signed up at this agency and the only assignment I've been informed of so far is this primary school kid who needed coaching in english, math and HINDI. I am very aware that I did not list hindi as one of subjects I can do. Must be cos I'm indian. (Oooo bollywood is indian, so all things indian are bollywood.) I cursed under my breath but forced a smiley in my reply to the agency.
My assignments aren't keeping me awake. Sigh.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment