My pay cheque clearance is a day overdue and that's cos the bank apparently did not receive it. I slipped it REALLY CAUTIOUSLY into the quick cheque deposit box and watched happily(such shortlived joy, tho) while gravity pulled it down. They better be giving that box a good clean-out as I speak cos if they don't find it, I'm gonna hunt their banking asses down cos there is no way I can borrow any more from my mom since, to date, I've borrowed SGD345976123879834720340124921, give or take.
Sigh.
ANYWAY. I'm having a snickers bar for lunch today. It's raining and I have 2 umbrellas at my disposal, but I'm just gonna have hot crappy vending machine coffee and munch on the chocolate yumminess that my stupid boy got me. Some sort of happy balance, maybe. It's become obvious over the years that no matter how much I try be smart with the way I hold the umbrella (y'know, depending on which way the wind's blowing), there's just no use.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit. The bank just called saying my middle name's missing from the cheque, which explains why it wasn't cleared. Now I gotta wait for my HR person to get back to me before I know when I'll get @*$!# paid. This. Sucks. Supremely.
Could be worse. At least I'm getting paid. It's nice having a job.
Oh that reminds me! I should do some work now that lunch's over. Yay! *giggles and twirls away bimbotically*
P.S: I'm changing my blogskin over the weekend. Something lighter and happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment