Friday, September 11, 2009

V. Ragani reads my blog. She drops by sometimes, gets herself updated, and moves on very very quietly. She does not tag much. That's alright, cos I love her.

I sent her an email on August 30th to ask her how she's been doing since she landed in Finland, and there's been no reply to date! The atrocity of it all is so magnificent that I find myself choking in it's... umm... magnificence!

But that's alright too. Cos I still love her. Sigh.

Maybe this's some karmaic payback. I've not replied to Sara's few-week-old email. ANYWAY, speaking of Sara, here's his very first msn convo appearance on my blog, and (hmmmm) probably any platform on the world wide net.


°· her royal freshness ·° says:
so you're bored shitless ah
no date today?!
:-o

Saravanan says:
yup so you can be my virtual date

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
HUR
I don't do cybersex, thank you

Saravanan says:
damn it
plzzzzz
jus for me
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
sighhhh

Saravanan says:
men are always men

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
fiiine. but we shall discuss the rates first

Saravanan says:
tats wat u are thinking right
okok nice
okok how much issit per hr?
5rp?

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
RP?!
more like SGD5 per min lah

Saravanan says:
5 per min for your face is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
fuck you and get lost
HAHAH

Saravanan says:
hey u watch ur language u filthy papaya smelling asshole

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
fuck you, you sick duck-like specimen!

Saravanan says:
wtf is a duck like specimen????
u mean I look like a fucking duck omg u stupid JERK

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
that's exactly what I meant, you brinjal-sucking cow!



And we started the conversation out quite civilly, y'know. Talking to the ex gets my skin bubbling very very slightly. In a nice, pleasant, friendly way, ofcos. Does that even make sense?

Out to meet a couple of ppl. Feels good, going out after so long. I love my family very much, but constant exposure to them is maddening, even more so these days. I need to be alone sometimes. Damn, and I need to get a job soon. And I would really like to have a smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment