Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I wanna blog! Then I should, right? Right.

I'm about to leave my job. Been with this company a bit more than a year, and I'm actually alright staying if not for the fact that it'll be a complete bitch travelling all the way to queenstown from frikkin changi coast for classes after work. As it is, I'm quite sick of travelling to work from home(ang mo kio) everyday. I swear I'll end up cabbing down every single school day. Let's consider the (HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY SHITTY) peak hour surchage. $30 per trip x 2 trips/week x 4 weeks = $240/month.

BLOODY HELL.

Goodbye, Changi Coast Walk! I'll miss you. Already do, infact. The sunsets are stunning, and the sea always looks magnificent. In the mornings and evenings, sunlight streams through the trees that line our road and I tell you, you'd wish you had a camera. Nature's kodak moment. Haha.

Y'know, I don't normally discuss this with people much, but I personally think that god's everything that is nature, and nature is everything that is god, which in turn has everything to do with us. But I have no idea why we were created. The end of the world is apparently near, according to many belief systems. I wonder if it's true. If it is, were we made, only to be destroyed? What for? Is there some reset button somewhere? Should I have kids?

This is bugging me man. If the world is gonna end, we should be notified. It's the least we could ask for, since we're working so hard to get stuff done which are gonna matter shit when the 'button' gets pressed.

That reminds me; I should probably get back to work. I'll be leaving at the end of April. If you guys know any place that's hiring, pls let me know? I assume there's still some time left before we all die.

No comments:

Post a Comment