Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't think it matters that it's the most commercialised celebration after Christmas; it's just an excuse to celebrate with ppl you love. Jay and I have chosen to spend the day in each others' company which sounds good to me even though we have no idea what we're gonna do. Oh oh, he made me a sweet little card. :-D
Hope you have a good one! I'm sure you know that you don't need to be attached to. *winks*
Got tagged to do this on Facebook. Since I spent a whole half of an hour on it, I might as well post it here.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1 . I have a love-hate relationship with the photocopier.
2 . I'm having coffee in a teachers' day mug my sister got in 2002.
3 . My sister's a teacher.
4 . Every adult in my family is married, including me.
5 . I'm not so sure about the 'adult' part, actually.
6 . I prefer black pens to blue.
7 . I love procastinating, but try my best not to do it when it's best not to.
8 . I smile at strangers sometimes.
9 . I ALWAYS wake up later than I shld.
10. Trying a new recipe gives me a rush.
11. I promised Jay I'll nvr drink when I'm alone at home and I wish I'd crossed my fingers.
12. I don't give a damn what most ppl think of me as long as I know I'm ok.
13. Also, I don't give a damn what ppl think of me as long as I don't look ugly.
14. I think ppl who think I'm smart probably don't know any better.
15. I think ppl who think I'm dumb lack basic human intelligence, which in turn narrows their minds.
17. I'm aware of the contradictions I make and I savour them.
16. I refuse to make an effort to read the papers. News that's important enough will reach me in other ways.
17. I crack my toe-knuckles alot.
18. I've had a pedicure only once.
19. My wedding gown is still waiting to be sent for dry-cleaning.
20. I love Jay.
21. I like scissors and sharp knives.
22. I sometimes cry at breathtakingly beautiful sunsets.
23. I love cardigans and sweaters.
24. The Kinks (1960s) is my favourite musical group.
25. I hate bad customer service.
Time for lunch. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment