'Tonight' is here, my sweetnesses. Teeeheee.
I had loads of stuff to blog abt, but none come to mind right now. Must be the loooong hot shower that's making my eyes glaze over everytime I try to think.
Oh, dance class was like shit for me last Thursday. I hadn't practised for 2 weeks and it showed! My feet were turning directions that it nvr shld unless I wanted to look like a retard and I probably did end up looking like it. A retard, I mean. I must practise tmr! If I have time. I need to be done reading the 8 books I over-zealously borrowed from Bishan Library, after finally paying off my 3+ year old fine which stopped me from borrowing any. Yeeep, you read right; almost 4 yrs of no book-devouring; besides the occasional read courtesy of the bf or dad. Oh, and I've been with Jay for almost 4 years. Making you think, aren't I? Teehee.
I rmbr, when I first met Kamil like, a yr or so ago, part of our convo went like this:
Kamil: So, what do you like to do in your free time?
Me : Mmm. I love reading!
Kamil: Eh, me too! What'd you read last?
Me : No idea. Can't rmbr lah, it's been a few yrs.
Kamil: Err... you like to read? You sure?
And that's when my lameness hit me. Hahaha.
Omg. Speaking of lameness and hitting, I have the lamest bf and I wanna hit him! He's been going on and onnnnn abt Sweeney Todd and him wanting to watch it and how we really shld catch it soon. And he called me just a minute ago to tell me that he's watching it with his buds. The tickets have already been bought, so the poor thing just has no choice but to sit through the movie, really.
*does some extensive eye-rolling*
It makes it worse that yesterday, Sash suggested watching Sweeney Todd together and I, being the absolutely loyal/faithful/wonderful gf that I am, told her I'd told Jay I'll watch it with him, but will ask him if it's alrite if I didn't. I cld almost hear her eyes roll while she went, "Yeah fiiiiiiine, go watch it with him."
There's now no way I'm gonna watch it with him on his 2nd seeing like he wants to. I'm sooo not gonna see the movie with a non-Sweeney-virgin. Cos he don't deserve it.
Hmph.
Will my Twinnie accept this Sweeney Todd-viewer-wannabe's offer of a movie and dinner? If she's a virgin too, ofcos?
*gets on knees and bats lashes*
No comments:
Post a Comment