Men.
Why is it that the older we get, the more we know, and the shittier they seem as a whole?
Before I go on, I have to state this clearly; I am doing some super-generalisation.
Seriously, why? Yes, I'm barely 21, but I have close friendly/sisterly relations with older women whose ages go up to almost 60, and their ideas regarding men aren't very different from mine. Sure, there're some men in (my and) their lives that're exceptional and by that, I mean love-worthy.
But.
There's the man that seemed love-worthy at first, but not soooo worthy after we realised that the reason the wifey was all alone at home constantly while she was pregnant was that he got himself not 1, but 2 extra curricular activity partners at work. The divorce came 8 years after and he apologised, saying he's a slut by nature.
There's also the man who impregnated his girlfriend, told her he loved her, and just left her alone to face the abortion and whatever came after.
The man who fantasises abt his wife's sisters.
The uncle who begged his niece to sleep with him and showed her porn mags and handed her some tissue paper to wipe herself with up in case she was wet. She was 16, and she didn't even know where or why she was supposed to be wet. He's even carried her when she was a baby.
The man who raped his many teenaged daughters(with his shitty wives' consents), for the lamest reason, if it cld even be called a reason; teenage guys can't be trusted. Sounds like he cldn't trust other guys to rape his daughters well enough, so he forced the burden upon himself.
Doesn't all this amaze you? Sure, you've heard of such things, maybe have even experienced something similar yourself. Still, honestly, doesn't it just blow your mind, hearing about used women and their tormentors?
What do they actually have on their minds? How do they manage to have dicks for minds and their brains in their asses? How do they even live with themselves? Their crummy, crappy selves?
The Singaporean man who raped a few-month-old baby girl with her hands tied behind her back and threw her down the rubbish chute when he was done. She was dead by then, ofcos.
He is/was pure evil. Not sure if he's still alive. Imagine, he was so desperate, he had to kill a baby for sexual gratification, and he went for it.
Ever since I read that article years ago, I vowed to keep a watch over kids arnd me. And babies. And recently, I learnt the full value of keeping a watch over myself and women who are close to me.
Cos you honestly nvr know what the boogeyman looks like until he closes in on you.
P.S: There're bad women too, I know. This post's just abt men, so yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment