Valentine's Day was yesterday! I had a marvy, marvy time. :) Jay got me a Swarovski pendant, a red heart. It's adorable! Oh, and I did him an oil on canvas, a teeny mounted one. Will try get the pics of those from him later.
Dinner was at Safra Yishun, and the place was lovely! The caterers they hired were like, ok lah. The main courses were the best. The soup was terribly bland tho. But tasted good as I had eye candy to ogle at while I sipped at it. *winks at Jay*
This is what couples generally like to do, if you're not in the know. They 'action' about their own partner, even if it sounds nonsensical. Well at least, they do that the first few years of the relationship, I guess.
Oh, and there was a live band at dinner. Entertaining! Especially since one of the singers sang most of his songs like he was trying to get a really stubborn fart to come out. The speakers were way near the table we chose tho, and it was hard to hear each other. We got to speak lots after, so nvm. :-D
Thanks for such a lovely time, chellam. :-D I probably sound like Sindhu saying this, but this's the best Valentine's Day I've ever had. :-p
Jay's got the pictures! Am receiving them! Yay me!!
Ah, today was good too. Went to 2 agencies at International Plaza and the appointments had a few hours of space in between, so I whiled my time away reading at Secret Recipe. The apple cheese cake I had wasn't fantastic; apples could have been baked(if that's how they cooked it) longer cos they weren't soft enough. The cheese was quite light tho. Finished it last cos it was the best part (yumm yumm). Oh, the hot chocolate was good ah! If I weren't broke, I wld have gotten a vanilla latte to go, but oh well, next time. *sniffles*
After the last appointment (there was a japanese guy at the agency and the accent was adoooorable! 'are you buj(s)y on weekdays?'), it was time to meet the Jayster at Somerset. Ok, now I know which building is Centrepoint, so you shut up and don't action ah! Boyfriends. *grumbles* Aaaanyways, we made our way from there to Queensway Shopping Centre to look for this sort of Adidas shoes the Jay's been eyeing. The Watera series or some shit lah. BOOOORING, I tell you. All the shoe stores are the frikkin same. Different music, slightly different layout, marginal price differences, and varied ethnicity of shopkeepers, but it's ALL THE FRIKKIN SAME. Shoes lining the walls. That's it. God. I was ready to stick my earstud in my eye when we finally left.
Oh, and I'll probably be getting a tattoo there. An eye of Ra(most probably), with no embellishments, just primitive and black. $100! Not bad ah? By this year, I'll be tattooed. Wee! And Jay'll be getting his branded X too. Maybe, if we both wanna do it at the same place, we'll go together. Yay us!!
Picture time!
Jay's gift! Love it. Still wearing it too! :-D Dunno what those marks on my skin are tho. Hope they aren't age spots.
And this's the painting I did for Jay! Being oil-based, it's reflecting Jay's cam's flash lots. Looks better in real, but not a very good painting lah(DUH). Oh, those little ppl climbing the hill are Jay and me! We're rushing up the hill to watch the sunset, which is not visible to us as it is hidden by the hill.
Me giving him a freakish stare while having my appetisers. Hate having photographed when I'm eating actually. :-p
By dessert, I'm used to being captured, and so it shows.
Jay's very own piece of installation art.
He got bored waiting for me to finish up.
He insisted on taking one of me and the car, cos this'll probably be the last time I'll see it. he's getting a new car and can't stop talking abt it. :-D
Us!!
The rest of you attached AND single beings, I hope you had a marvy Valentine's Day too. I know I did! :)
P.S: Been meaning to post some photos up, and so, here they are. Might as well do it in one blogpost lah. I'm posting pics as a post script! Wahaha.
Nanio the freak. She's probably in India by now! Oh well, a month more. Can survive lah. :-p
This one cracks me up.
And this! Haha.
Me! I love this one. I'm vain. I know.
Right, that's it for now I guess. Got some more pics to put up, but later. Back aches!
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment