I suppose I shld blog. But what about?
Friday's my last day at the workplace. CAN YOU SAY YAY?
I'm gonna miss the malay food stall and the free milo tho.
I love dragonfruit. It's absolutely beautiful. I love it even when it isn't sweet.
Bills, bills, bills.
My mom apologised! Nice. :) I acted all huffy tho. But then she asked me if I loved her and I had to say yes. :-D
My 2nd sister's 5 months or so along now, and we just found out that it's another boy. She was a little disappointed cos her husband's been wanting a girl, and therefore he's a temporarily a little disappointed too, but what the heck, it's another lovely child all the same!
Oh, and my 3rd sister's expecting now too. YAY-ness. :-D
I can't wait to have one of my own. Well actually... I can wait... but still, I can't wait. You get? You don't. Oh well.
I like big butts and I cannot lie.
Have I mentioned, Ragani's left for Aussieland? That was very early this month. She had some trouble with a place to stay first, but now she's way better. Doing fantastic, in fact. *winks like a deranged monkey*
My dad told me that years ago, it was allowed in Singapore to cut open a drugged monkey's skull and drink it's brain juices while it's still alive. And the animal will be tearing. It's banned now and I'm sure a lot of us thank god for it, but damn those assholes who did it man. Hope it's not still practised in secret.
Everybody Loves Raymond! It's on, and I must go.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment