Creepy, yah?
Yesterday was Jay's graduation. He looked so cute up there in his tie, speaking into the microphone with his louly, louly voice. :-D
He and his friends went clubbing after and I sooo felt like clubbing too. But I didn't join them cos I had work the next day and well, didn't wanna be the sore thumb sticking out cos they were all guys. And I had a feeling they wanted to do some serious picking-up, which turned out to be true. Haha.
This month's pay is almost gone. :( Next month, I HAVE to go somewhere. And I want to try a new place. Any suggestions?
I love Maaza. It's a mango drink from India, you can get it from Mustafa Centre. You guys HAVE to try it. Mango-lovers, have it cold. I'll be having a birthday bbq/ chalet this yr and I intend to have at least 3 bottle of Maaza, all for myself. YUMM.
I'm having a slight headache. I think it shows.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment