Saturday, April 29, 2006

Right. Tiiiime to blog!

I had something damn power to blog abt man... but I now can't find the idea anywhere inside my lil young head. Oh well.

I feel the need to spend the whole day at the beach. Swimming, eating, reading, sun-tanning, eating, swimming. Anybody up for it? Besides Jay-sweetiepie, ofcos. :-p

I've been craving for a vodka-vanilla mudshake for a long time. And champagne chocs. And new shoes. And a movie. And a good book. Starbuck's Chicago Cheesecake. Another night out. An entire day with Jay. A new red bag.

Somehow, I don't crave for earrings anymore. Maybe it's bcos all earrings look like they're related due to really strong and dominant bunches of design-genes. I now officially render the earring market in Singapore to be BORING, USELESS SHITE. Sad ah?

Check this out, esp Kamal : Medieval Wedding Gowns. Most of those gowns are bloody beautiful man. The slightly constipated plus stupid-looking model really, really brings the high potential beauty of the images down, but oh well, just look at the gowns, ppl. Gorgeousness. I hope I get the chance to design stuff like such. Again, wish me luck! :-D

It's 5.35am. I need sleep.

Morning, and toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment