Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Everybody Loves Raymond's ended. :(

I AM SO FRIKKIN SAD!

I absolutely and completely love that show. I'm gonna miss it so so so very much. *sniffles* I'm gonna miss fondly watching Ray unknowingly set traps, fall into them and get screwed by Debbie. And I'm gonna miss exasperating over Marie's interfering nature, and later pitying her for some reason or other. And sympathising with Debbie. And gushing over the twins. And chuckling at Frankie's ill-timed jokes... and pitying Marie more. And sympathising with Robert too... before feeling happy for him. And so much more!

Sigh.

Oh well..Robert's married to Amy, finally. I loved it when they danced to Elvis Presley's A Little Less Conversation! It's one of my favourite songs, and the dancing was so weird, it came off groovy!

Think I'll take up Jay's hobby of buying DVDs of shows. I'll collect Everybody Loves Raymond episodes, Bewitched, I Dream Of Genie(if I can find them) and Absolutely Fabulous.

Oh wait...I gotta have money to do all that. Which brings me to my jobless state. Oh well.

Interview tmr. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment